Bloomington Self Defense Program
Should a girl know how to fight? Why should a female be part of Gracie Barra?
Aside from all classes offered in the Adults Gracie Barra Program Structure, our school offers Self Defense classes designed to introduce women to the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
As a martial art designed to allow the weaker to defeat the stronger, BJJ is a perfect fit for women who are interested in learning how to protect themselves.
Bloomington’s Self Defense Program combines a comprehensive self-defense curriculum with emphasis on drills that simulate realistic attack and escape situations and provides quality instruction.
The techniques are complemented by a strong fitness component that is second to none in Bloomington Self Defense compared to classes offered in regular gyms.
Classes specially designed for women like Rape Prevention and BJJ Conditioning are added benefits to the ordinary GB activities and create a strong bond between the members of the “Gracie Barra Pink Team.”
Self Defense is for anyone, including you!
GET ACCESS TO OUR PROGRAM SCHEDULE AND SPECIAL OFFER
Benefits of Joining our premier Bloomington Self Defense Women’s Program
• Learn how to protect yourself from most common attacks
• Develop awareness and self-confidence to deal with typical assaults against women
• Increase focus, energy and concentration
• Increase self-confidence
• Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
• Become part of the “GB Family”
• Train at over 600 Gracie Barra locations worldwide